The Outlaw Army has been in operation since June of 2007. We began with 6 members on Call of Duty 3 for the Xbox 360.
We are a community dedicated to providing a social gaming experience second to none. Our focus is on playing games with respectable, responsible, mature gamers who want to expand the possibilities of a game beyond the game itself.
We accept all members regardless of Age, Race, Sex, Religion, Political Views, etc. Although skill at your game of choice is a plus, it is not the determining factor for membership in TOA. Our members are expected to uphold minimum guidelines and rules while maintaining a positive attitude and carrying themselves in a mature manner, in-game and on our site.
Our number 1 goal is to bring people together on the common interest of gaming, and use that to build friendly relationships outside of the games we play.
Most of our members are casual gamers who have “Real Lives” as some members put it. A lot of our members have families, jobs, and other responsibilities that do not allow for gaming to be a majority of their life. These members do enjoy playing the games we play when they can, and we provide a place to meet other gamers in similar life situations.
Some of our members do enjoy dedicating more time to the games they play and take it to a competitive level. This is also welcome and the community provides all the support we can to these players as well.
So you may be asking yourself what will TOA provide me? Below is just an overview of a few things we provide our members with:
- Multiple Forums for game discussion as well as general discussion.
- Many of our members are highly skilled at many games, and most do not mind sharing their knowledge with other members to help improve their skills.
- A social experience that goes beyond the games themselves. Many of our members have developed strong friendly relationships and have met in person.
- We have held a “TOA Convention” in the Summer for 4 consecutive years in a major US city. This is always a 3-4 day trip and many members show up to put faces with the gamertags. These are tons of fun, with site seeing, good food, and generally hanging out with other members of TOA in person.
- Occasional “Fun Nights”. These are usually tournaments and other types of gaming where many of us get on together to play for multiple hours and have fun together.
- We offer divisions on Xbox 360 as well as PC.
- We are always open to expansion. We open up forums for games regularly with the hopes that they expand into full divisions.
- A safe haven from the general gaming community. We’ve all played with the annoying kids, the people who team kill, etc. We do not tolerate this and it is not allowed in our community.
- We try to provide content that is exclusive to TOA. Podcasts, Videos, Articles, etc. that you will not see anywhere else.
If you feel this is something you want to be a part of, please fill out an application. We are always accepting new people who are looking for a place to call their gaming home and appreciate mature gamers who enjoy the game and enjoy meeting new friends.