Here at The Outlaw Army we strive to have a community that any mature gamer can call their gaming home. To achieve this, there is a necessary set of rules that must be followed by every member here.
Failure to abide by the few rules we have can result in suspension and/or banning from The Outlaw Army Community. We don’t have many rules, and none of these rules are hard to follow.
1) Be Respectful – Derogatory, sexist, racist, hateful, religious, or otherwise offensive remarks and posts are not tolerated. Degrading remarks said or messaged to fellow remembers or opposing gamers can be grounds for removal from TOA.
This rule is not intended to make people feel like they can’t be friends with fellow members and get in the occasional jab. It is there to protect the members from having to listen to offensive remarks that are intended to offend them from fellow members. We all know the general gaming public can be immature and offensive and at times, it is necessary to respond. We don’t want our members being instigators in these situations. Practice maturity and respectfulness at all times to insure the TOA community is respected that way. We work hard to bring people into TOA and acting like a 8 year old with no respect for anyone else will only drive them away.
2) Cheating, Glitching, Boosting, Modding, etc. – This is HIGHLY frowned upon in this community. There is a ZERO tolerance policy for cheating a game or manipulating the gameplay. If you are caught glitching, boosting, modding, or any other form of cheating in a public lobby, you can and will be immediately removed from TOA. Each incident will be reviewed on a case by case basis to determine how wrong the action is, but ultimately it is best to avoid doing any of these actions as this is the fastest way to be removed from the community.
When in a private lobby with friends or TOA members, we do not monitor the actions that take place. Sometimes it is good to do this in a private lobby so that other people are aware of these problems in a public lobby. However, this can ONLY be done in a private lobby.
3) In-Game Tolerance – At the best of times and worst of times while gaming, something is going to happen that irritates you. We understand that emotions can get carried away and players will sometimes respond in a less than tasteful way to the situation. BUT, excessive complaining and whining about the game you are playing or situations you are in will only annoy your fellow community members. For this reason, we will not allow people to remain a part of this community that do this excessively. When a player logs on to play, the last thing they want to hear is someone whining and complaining the entire time they play and have to consider themselves fellow community members.
4) Site Posting – Although we do not have a specific number of posts or content that you have to post, you are expected to be reasonably active on the site. There are tons of posts that relate directly to the community that you may not find out about without being active on the site. Make sure you are always using the site and keeping yourself informed so that you know what is going on within this community.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOA MEMBERSHIP
1) Recruits must be 16 years of age.
2) Must fill out application to be a member of TOA. Included in the application is agreeing to the TOA Rules & Guidelines.
3) Recruits must pass a 2 week tryout period. These members will be examined carefully to insure they are a fit for TOA by the TOA STAFF.
4) Must follow the TOA Guidelines to near perfection. Staff, as well as members, will follow the rules and guidelines. Failure to abide by the guidelines will result in removal from TOA. These will be enforced by TOA Staff and any appointed members by TOA GODFATHER.
5) Must attend all game nights for at least 1 game. 2 missed game nights in a row without posting will result in being dropped from TOA Membership. Special exceptions can be made for members if they can’t attend due to situations beyond their control. This will be on a case by case basis and will be decided by TOA STAFF.
6) All members must maintain a minimum level of activity on the site. A minimum of logging into the site weekly will be required to retain membership.
7) In the event you are removed from TOA, a 3-Month waiting period will be enforced before trying out again is allowed, and the staff has the right to deny the opportunity to try out again if a member is deemed un-fit for TOA membership.
8) A 3 Month waiting period before TOA may be put in your name will be in effect. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You must be a member of a division. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must claim either Call of Duty, Halo 4, or Guild Wars 2. The Sports Division will not count as it will be a fun division and not an official division once this is in place.